<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 17, 2004

You know what I find interesting? That descriptive video. I saw a show one day that said it was brought to you in descriptive video and I clicked on SAP (secondary audio thingy on the TV) - it's really cool. In case you don't know what descriptive video is - it's for the visually impaired - and it tells what's happening on the screen. For example, they'll say something like "He looks up and a frying pan hits him in the face" - they talk real fast so you can hear the regular audio as well.

The first guy I heard was great - his voice was creepy, on a scay TV show. Some voices are better than others... I should try to use my radio school training to do voicing for shows like that. It would be cool.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?