Thursday, August 30, 2007
We went to an Italian deli and bought a whole bunch of fancy ingredients to make it - it was GOOD!
Edited: Looking at the picture now, it looks a lot greasier than the pizza actually was... Man it was good pizza.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
1. I like steak.
2. Summer's almost over. Why didn't we make it to the beach?
3. I think of getting rid of my phone sometimes. Except for the older generation (grandparents, some uncles, etc.) who don't use the Internet, really... who uses phones anymore? I don't really enjoy the phone much.
4. Rain is nice and peaceful.
5. Why is that guy sitting in the parking lot?
6. I really have to stop sitting on my foot. I almost sprained my ankle the other day and I need to rest it.
7. When I was a kid, 7 was my favourite number. I no longer really think about my favourite number but 7 would still be. It was my mom's favourite number too I think.
8. Meditate rhymes with 8.
9. Why is my eye red? Oh yeah, I really didn't sleep very much.
10. I don't enjoy shaving. But society as well as my fans demand that I look good.
11. I think I've almost run out of things to say.
12. I hope my new underwear won't stay this tight. I can't feel my leg. Oh wait, it's because I'm sitting on it.
13. Did I mention that I like steak? Oh yeah. Ok, I also like canned potatoes.
14. I've been really relaxed in the last few days (well maybe except for a bit today). Me likes. I know, I said me likes. And it's tacky. Oh well.
These are the things that are going through my head today.
Oh yeah - 15. Sara's planning a huge birthday party for my next birthday (even though it's far away). Sweet.
Edited: From people's reactions on blogs, the radio, etc. - I'm realizing that I could be the only one who likes this song. But it doesn't bother me. I really like this song!
We do currency trading (investing in money from different countries, sort of like the banks do) which, for the most part lately, is actually pretty simple.
Last night though, things got a little crazy... The Japanese Yen was dropping quite a bit and we had quite a bit of it. We figured that overnight, it would get back to normal. We went to bed around 2 as we often do.
I woke up at 4:30 and really wanted to check. It was around the same. I went back to bed.
Then at about 6 a.m. I heard an alarm (I thought we had removed them) binging from the computer - telling us that something was going on with the currencies... I got there and saw our account WAY down... like WAAAAAY down.
There was no way I could get back to sleep - Sara made me a great big breakfast and we watched as things slowly got back to normal...
Phew... Now we wait...
Thursday, August 16, 2007
We're taking care of our nephew for a few hours this weekend. We call him our rent-a-kid. I came up with the idea of making this t-shirt for him so we went to the mall and had it made. He can wear it when we take him outside.
By the way, I took this picture by pressing the click button thingy with my foot while I was holding up the shirt. That's talent.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Monday, August 06, 2007
But she's back in a couple of days. Phew! I'm hungry.
Then I was watching TV and there was an informercial on for some kind of electric knife. They say at one point "Even if you've never used a knife before" - Never used a knife???? Ok, see here's the thing... I'm pretty sure my 3 year old nephew's used a freakin' knife. And lets say you gre up in a cave and you never did use a knife before... should the first knife you use be an electric one? Maybe you should start out with like a plastic one and then move up to a butter knife and after a few days, a steak knife, then maybe, maybe, you should venture out into the world of electric knives.
Oh, and apparently if I bought this - my family and friends would go "gaga" over it. That's what the ad says. I don't make this stuff up.
Seriously, though, I love infomercials. I'm going to go see if there are any on right now.
And now I'm hungry.
Thursday, August 02, 2007
Not to be ego-boy or nothing but man I'm good!
And I made them with a regular pan (not a teflon/non stick pan)... smooth like butta. Whatever that means.