<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Whoa.

We do currency trading (investing in money from different countries, sort of like the banks do) which, for the most part lately, is actually pretty simple.

Last night though, things got a little crazy... The Japanese Yen was dropping quite a bit and we had quite a bit of it. We figured that overnight, it would get back to normal. We went to bed around 2 as we often do.

I woke up at 4:30 and really wanted to check. It was around the same. I went back to bed.

Then at about 6 a.m. I heard an alarm (I thought we had removed them) binging from the computer - telling us that something was going on with the currencies... I got there and saw our account WAY down... like WAAAAAY down.

There was no way I could get back to sleep - Sara made me a great big breakfast and we watched as things slowly got back to normal...

Phew... Now we wait...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?