<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 06, 2007

So last night I did what every guy does on a saturday night. Did some pickling. I actually made mustard pickles. I know - there's a sentence you never thought I'd say but I had bought 4 cucumbers at the market for $2. There's only so many vegetables you can eat. So I made the rest in a jar. It turned out really well actually - except there was a bit too much salt.

Then I was watching TV and there was an informercial on for some kind of electric knife. They say at one point "Even if you've never used a knife before" - Never used a knife???? Ok, see here's the thing... I'm pretty sure my 3 year old nephew's used a freakin' knife. And lets say you gre up in a cave and you never did use a knife before... should the first knife you use be an electric one? Maybe you should start out with like a plastic one and then move up to a butter knife and after a few days, a steak knife, then maybe, maybe, you should venture out into the world of electric knives.

Oh, and apparently if I bought this - my family and friends would go "gaga" over it. That's what the ad says. I don't make this stuff up.

Seriously, though, I love infomercials. I'm going to go see if there are any on right now.

And now I'm hungry.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?