<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 07, 2004

Someone doesn't want me to see The Restaurant. I tried to tape the final episode this weekend while I watched COPS (you'd think I would have learned last week). Then, about 20 minutes into the show I decided to check the VCR to make sure it was taping right. It wasn't. I never set the VCR after I got cable. Missed the first part. So I taped COPS (the VCR was able to tape that without a different setting) and watched the rest of the show. I missed most of the season. But late last night, I noticed the show was playing on another channel... turns out they're playing the first show that aired last week (where I stopped the VCR by mistake after just about 20 minutes)... This is getting confusing. But at least I saw the end of that episode last night after all.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?