<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 08, 2004

I just prepared a useless letter for my uncle. Well, it's not even really a letter... I drew some stupid pictures (one of a guy with a i'm with stupid t-shirt where the arrow points up to his head, one with a three legged chair and one of a bookstore that stinks - one guy says "hey it stinks in here" and the other one says "yes").

Then I added a sticky note that basically just says "uncle, some pictures for you"

I found an envelope that a while ago was ready to send to someone (stamped and everything) and that I hadn't used because I had to make a change after it was sealed... I had just put the original letter in a new envelope.

So basically, this envelope was just waste but it had a stamp on it... I thought I might as well send something useless to my uncle... When he writes, he usually writes funny things on the envelope so I pretty well filled up the outside envelope with useless junk as well.

Now, I wonder how long it will take before I remember to send it off.

It reminds me of years ago when one of my friends and I would send letters back and forth once in a while but we'd address it to: "His name (or mine), c/o The Menudo Fan Club" (or things like that...) I can't remember the other things we'd write but it was funny (and probably embarassing... while keeping the mailman thinking we were pretty weird)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?