<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 08, 2004

Sara and I have been working on a new site - we launched it today... I've been getting hooked on blogs and interesting ways people use them lately... I keep hitting that "next blog" for hours at a time.

So the site is called funwithblogs.com and is basically a site with some fun things for blogs. One is the word of the day and another one is the Yeah! Word. With the Yeah! Word, people who post on their blog and mention the word in a post add "yeah!" afterwards.

So, using this month's word, I could say "The other day, I ate some pancakes, yeah!"

It's sorta funny and almost useless... But it can make blogs more fun to read. Oh, and cheeseburgers (Blog Word of the Day) taste good.

Wow. It works.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?