<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 06, 2004

If you don't already know that I love television, you likely haven't been reading my blog for very long... Well, yesterday, I was watching Nick and Jessica - I find it a funny show - and Jessica (who people pick on a lot but I think she's really funny and interesting) says when she was a kid in school, the teacher asked if someone could name the 5 continents. She was all proud and raised her hand - it was the first day of school and she was so happy she could answer the question. She says A-E-I-O-U (which are vowels and not even consonants). It's funny! I'd seen the rest of the episode (I always missed the beginning) a few times and somehow ended up watching the whole thing again.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?