<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I figured out how to eliminate road rage forever. I am pretty relaxed when I drive (I learned a lot from Jason) but some people are always in a rush and get angry. This is how you fix it... All car horns should play "La coucaracha" (like some old cars). Think about it - someone cuts you off and you beep at them - it plays la coucaracha... the guy in the car that cut you off laughs and waves that he's sorry and you, hearing la coucaracha, laugh it off as well. Think of how happy people would be!

Comments:
I think that might help my road rage. I don't have sever road rage, but I think that sometimes, I could use a well-timed comedic horn.

If only to throw it at a driver who gets on my nerves....
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?