Tuesday, January 25, 2005
Placing a phone call
1. Select the desired dialing mode with the Tone/Pulse switch.
2. Lift the handset from the handset cradle.
3. Listen for dial tone.
4. Press the dialing buttons for the telephone number you want.
5. When the called party answers the telephone, speak into the mouthpiece of the handset.
6. Hang up the handset after completion of your conversation.
I'm so glad I had these instructions! And I think of the poor guy (or girl) who had the job of putting together this manual.