<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 28, 2005

So there's a new song out called "We Love Guys Named Luke" by a band called Mu. I thought I would try to buy it but IO just heard a clip and it... weird. But it's cool that they have made a song saying what everyon'es known for years... that everyone should love guys with my name.

They have another song called "Paris Hilton" - which made me think about something my brother in law said this weekend - he was mentioning that he heard Paris Hilton's cell phone had been cloned or something and all of the numbers on her speed dial had been released to the world. Then, I said "Yeah, and ever since, my phone hasn't stopped ringing" - I'm sure my number was on her phone. I know everybody. And besides, everyone loves guys named luke.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?