<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Let's see how long this will last... For the last couple of days, when Sara and I are about to start working, we've been playing that song Lonely from Akon... It's got a chipmunks-type chorus that sings an old song... "Lonely, I'm so lonely... I'm Mr. Lonely, ain't got nobody" - something like that. We play it, we smile, it puts us in a great mood to take on the day and do some great work... But I'm not sure how long it will be before we're sick of the song... It's working right now, though!

Comments:
I can hear it in my head....I love it!
 
that song drives me crazy!! but it's okay
 
When I recorded that song in 1966, I never thought it would be such a hit. But if you like it so much...get the words right...
it's not..."Lonely, I'm so lonely... I'm Mr. Lonely, ain't got nobody" ...It's
"Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely, ain't got nobody"

Bobby Vinton

P.S. I can send you an autographed picture for 2 bucks. If you're interested send your full name and address.
 
I hated that song 30 years ago as much as I hate it today.

Elvis

P.S. One day we'll get together and share a chocolate covered pizza.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?