<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 22, 2006

The next car I buy is gonna be a Lotus.

I saw a car outside the other day and I asked someone what kind of car it was. He wasn't sure but a few minutes he comes back and says "It's a Lotus"

He thought they would be a couple hundred thousand but I looked online real quick and they look like they start at $42,000 US. One day, you never know...

This group of people actually stopped and took pictures in front of the Lotus when it was parked outside. It's a nice car.

As Ferris Bueller said years ago (about another car - but it would apply to this one I think): "If you have the means, I highly recommend it."

To any rich friends out there, it would be a perfect gift for me, any colour is fine.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?