<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 16, 2006


I went to my friend Rene's house for a garage sale on Saturday. I sold some of my crap-um... I mean... merchandise.

Then, we drove to the Hershey's factory to spend some of the money we made. That was cool. The treats we bought were choco-licious! They were nut-tastic! They were filled with sugary goodness! You get the point.

I also got to ride his mom's electric bike (one of those small foldable ones). It was really cool! I looked like a bit of circus clown on it but it was great! I want to buy one.

Then, he let me ride his scooter up the driveway. It's one of those big scooters (motorcycle size) and it was GREAT!

Then I got home and checked how it works to get a license for a scooter or a motocycle. They're cool.

I just realised that I said cool a lot in this post...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?