<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I love vacation! Especially vacations where you stay at home and do nothing... I rested lots, and yesterday, on the last day of this vacation, I stayed in bed until like 2:37 p.m. I loved it!

Today, we wenty talking around downtown and we saw a Kung Fu school. Once my toe's better, I think I might take a course. It would be cool. Jet Li style. Sara's thinking of taking Kung Fu lessons too.

Then, we spent half the day shopping in asian markets... It was cool. Had some great dumplings anda variation of Thai noodle soup for supper by Chef Sara.

Did you know that fancy hotels in Los Angeles are expensive? Found out the flight is under $500 but the hotel would be over $1200 for 4 nights (I checked for Sara because there's a screenwriting expo over there later this year). Those hotels looks NICE though.

And if you watch Big Brother, tonight has to have been the best episode all year. I didn't get into it as much this year as before but man it was good tonight!

Ok, enough tangents... well, speaking of tangents, when I was in radio school, we had a teacher for Public Affairs that we called tangent man. He would talk, then end up on a tangent, then end up on a tangent of his tangent, until the story was so way off we really didn't have much of an idea of what he was talking about at all. The course had such an impact on our lives that 13 years later, I still call my friends from that class and say "Hi, this is Luc, I was in your public affairs class". That, my friends, is comedy! Well, I don't know if those friends think so because I've been saying that for 13 years but it's funny to me. And, really, that's all that counts.

Arrivederci for now!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?