<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Ok, without going into details, one of our friends' dad and the dad's wife are angry at her - and now they told our friend that she isn't welcomed for Christmas at her dad's place.

I've seen it happen with other people that people get so angry that they will do major things like that to prove a point without realizing that in the big picture, love for your family is the most important.

Anyways, here's Luc's Real Life Tip (more serious than usual): Don't let anger be more important than love. It's Christmas - love people! I'm sounding like a hippy but I'm serious. Peace, man!

I think Sara agrees with me because she's walking around our place singing "Where is the Love" from the Black Eyed Peas.

The happy part is that our friend will be visiting us for Christmas instead I think. It will be fun. And she never had a Pogo (some people call them corn dogs or hot dogs on a stick) so we will eat Pogos when she visits. I have been looking forward to it for months!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?