<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 29, 2007

I love apple juice and I love spruce beer. Not together.

We bought a big can of apple juice the other day and I couldn't stop drinking it. It was so good.

Then, we went to a corner store and found something called spruce beer. I had been looking for it for YEARS. It's not alcoholic - it's pop (like root beer) but it tastes like trees. Yes, if you think Christmas trees smell good, imagining drinking it combined with lots of sweet sweet sugar. Seriously, it sounds weird and most people might not like it but I had some once in a while since I was a kid and I love it. I'm so glad I found some - I thought I'd never find anymore (you see ginger beer everywhere which is a tiny bit similar but not the same).

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?