<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I think I have Gym A.D.D.

I go on the machines but I get bored really easily. Even while I'm on the machine, I keep switching the levels, etc. Then, I go ot another machine and have to punch in all of the settings. But I just stay for a bit. Or I stop. Sometimes I plan to leave. Then I go back on the machine. The same happens on the stationary bike, the treadmill, and the elliptical. Plus, I listen to my MP3 player in one ear, and the gym's television in the other ear. I drink water. Plus I talk sometimes. Plus I look around. Plus I read the signs on the wall with instructions. I'm a multitasker. I ride faster. Have a girl I'll ask her. Ok, enough freestyling. I'll keep that for the gym.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?