<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The mystery is solved. For the past while (probably a couple of years) my dad's had a freidn called Frank. We never met him. It's been a running joke that Frank didn't exist. Over the months, I've sent my dad information about imaginary friends, I've photoshopped Frank out of a picture at a restaurant, saying "where is he? I don't see him," etc. I even told my dad "It's too bad he's not real, he seems like a nice guy". Today, Frank (well, we've been referring to him as "Frank") posted something on my dad's blog and I replied:

Frank? You're real???? ...[snip]... I didn't believe it. But like they say "If it's on the Internet, it's got to be true!"

So now, I believe that Frank is real.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?