<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 19, 2007

I recently learned - well, I'm pretty sure at least - that the guy who sells me BBQ Pork in an Asian grocery store is actually a woman who sells BBQ pork. I always thought it was a young guy but one day it struck me - I asked Sara and she said she's pretty sure it's a woman. I don't really care as long as the BBQ pork is good. Which it is. Today she helped us find the frozen shrimp section in the store. Why do you need to know this? I have no idea. I had to post about something.

As well, today I practiced my new skill of tearing a telephone book in two with my bare hands. Didn't work so far. But maybe one of these days after I successfully tear one, I will put the video up on YouTube or something.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?