<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

We went to visit the in-laws this weekend.

We went to a mall that has an amusement park in it.

Sara and I went on the bumper cars. Smashing into the cars of adults was fun. But at the beginning I felt bad speeding up and smashing into the cars of kids. But after like 30 seconds and having a bunch of kids hit my car, the game was on. It was cool. Well, not the smashing into kids part don't worry.

Then, I went on one of those rides where you're on a train that goes around the mall (basically a ride for kids that adults can go on as well) with my nephew. It was sloooooooooooooooow. But oddly, it was actually a lot of fun.

Then Sara and I went on the roller coaster. Man it was fast. It was cool.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?