<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 18, 2007

Yesterday was clean sheet day. you know, the day where you did laundry and put clean sheets and pillowcases on the bed. I was looking forward to getting into my comfortable bed all day.

But last night, I couldn't actually get to bed... I didn't feel like going to sleep. I was working on music stuff a good part of the day, learning some tricks and how to use some new music programs. I was able to find out how to do some great stuff... then, at like 4 a.m. I thought OK, I'll go to bed now... But then I installed a new program (that can fix the sound of someone who sings off-key...) - it was a lot of fun. Then, at like 4:30 or a bit after, I went to bed. I was surprisingly not that tired. And even this morning, I felt great.

I've got a couple of songs that are almost done... should get them all finished up soon. Yesterday also gave me some ideas for an interesting album I'm thinking of putting together with some of my songs... So much that can be done! Fun! (hey, that rhymes!)

Comments:
Ooh, I love clean sheet day. I can't believe you wasted your opportunity! ^_^
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?