<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 10, 2007

The other day, I watched a guy get out of his car, take his bag and drink cup from a fast food place and casually leave them on the curb next to the car parked behind him (or not so casually - just walked right out and put them there). Dumping his garbage on the street. In my neighbourhood. Not setting a very nice example for the two kids with him. I sat there and thought - either he's selfish and inconsiderate or dumb. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt by assuming selfish and inconsiderate. He was also parked in a no parking zone. I thought "He should get a parking ticket."

Then like 5 minutes later, I look at his car and see something on the windshield... Hmmm... Interesting. Got a parking ticket! I started singing "K-A-R-M-A That is the word for today!" Then as Sara was looking at me funny I told her he got a ticket! Woo hoo. The parking enforcement people (read: my new best friends) are cool.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?