<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I was working late tonight and at one point, I got giddy. For a while now, I've been wanting to put together a "How It Works" page for a site we recently launched. I finally put one together... but made it funny. I'm a good drawerer.

It's a site where people write about help wanted signs they've seen on stores and restaurants in their area.

We've been so busy with programming new sites, making existing ones better, dreaming of boats, working on skinnying ourselves (is that a word), resting... We're enjoying our work so much more since we've cut down to 3 days/week... We actually look forward to it - and the work we do is amazing! It's a great time to be alive! Don't know why I just said that - it just popped into my head.

It's 2:38 - guess it's bedtime.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?